News blackout - Ohio cloud of Polyvinyl chloride death

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Haven't heard much about the aftermath of this disaster.

biden's regime have it taken down?

1706844306491.jpeg

Oh ya... genocide joe may be going there very soon. Democrats and deep state can't have any truths being told to the world about the long term sickness, cancer causing dioxins, livelihood destruction they caused and refuse to clean-up.

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Summary:
- death/cancer cloud released
- town evacuated for a week
- animals mass dying 20 miles away
- Police beating/arresting reporters
- River water declared safe, while all fish and wildlife is dead.

Anyone in Ohio confirm?

C, you see this? Your first post. They took this down too?
Wonder when they did that?

1706844699076.jpeg

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Just to clear things up the towns water supply is fine but it is all the surface water ways that is effed to no end then doing the massive burn pit didn't do any favors as it concentrated the chemical in a massive blob and so probably make nothing grow there for years if even ever again. Should do a jaunt there as the last time I was there was 1990 or 91.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Just to clear things up the towns water supply is fine but it is all the surface water ways that is effed to no end then doing the massive burn pit didn't do any favors as it concentrated the chemical in a massive blob and so probably make nothing grow there for years if even ever again. Should do a jaunt there as the last time I was there was 1990 or 91.
If you do live stream it, something tells me visitors get harassed when on the grounds.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

If you post any pics or videos, make sure your taxes are solid going back 7 years, and that you've never been alone anywhere with a woman besides your wife, if you're married.

The alphabet boys will getcha.

Users who are viewing this thread