News from me

SVT2B

Established Member
Some of you might remember me I showed up a while back then disappeared. Everyone knew me as a cop well Im here to let you know I am no longer a police officer I was having problems with my department backing there officers when they needed it so I just up and quit. I am now selling cars and made more selling one car than I did in two weeks at the police dept. So my dream of owning a Cobra may still be a possiblity. As a friend of mine told me the other day I went from being a cop to being a crook :coolman: whats a guy to do. It is a used car dealership and was going to see if the owner would try and locate a 03 or a 04 cobra that I could get cheap.

Oh and my wife went a nd bought a Yellow 04 GTO so I really want to get a CObra now so that i can spank her ass (in a Race that is)

SVT2B

Established Member
Yeah I guess. I never had any problems but saw a lot of stuff go down where other officers got into trouble then burned by the dept. Plus I was getting tired of putting up with all the bullsh*t that comes along with the job. I make way more money now! and am much more satisfied in my life.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
oh I bet LAPD is full of it!
After all, it's like a hub for drugs isn't it? I'm sure a lot of shit is run through LA as far as cash goes and the drugs just run through mexico

Users who are viewing this thread