news...gotta hear this (all 03 lovers)

alexs93lx

Established Member
I was at gir last night for test and tune when I was told that nitrous pete would be selling his car to a local car dealer ( Hueys Honda) son. All his time and effort for that. I hear $42,000 is what the tag is. The car will be trashed shortly I think.:cuss:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by alexs93lx
I was at gir last night for test and tune when I was told that nitrous pete would be selling his car to a local car dealer ( Hueys Honda) son. All his time and effort for that. I hear $42,000 is what the tag is. The car will be trashed shortly I think.:cuss:

Um ok, so why are you pissed? It's his car, his money, his prerogative.

alexs93lx

Established Member
the kid is 19 and is buying w/ dads money is all I'm mad about. I'm 16 and I just feel its kinda sh*t that he will take the car wreck/crash the car and get another one. I just think Pete shouldn't be moving on so fast is all now that he has been in mags.

alexs93lx

Established Member
note I said the son of a dealer...and booyah I hear what your saying but I know the car will be trashed soon if he gets it and the kid will also be a local joke.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I was 19 when i bought a brand new 01 snake...now I am as broke as a joke :)
If he was driving a cobra I would question if he bought the car, but its a 5.0 LX which is 10 yrs old, so that is doable.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
the kid is 19 and is buying w/ dads money is all I'm mad about. I'm 16 and I just feel its kinda sh*t that he will take the car wreck/crash the car and get another one. I just think Pete shouldn't be moving on so fast is all now that he has been in mags.

How do you know for sure it is his father's money. Maybe he worked. Maybe he played the stock market. Maybe his grandmother died and left him the money.

How do you know he will "take the car wreck/crash the car and get another one?

You sound jealous!

alexs93lx

Established Member
I want a cobra but I'm not jealous of the kid, I just think its messed up that it may be happening. I just don't see why nitrous pete would do this. Snail50 I have been cutting grass since I was 10 to get my car and parts.

alexs93lx

Established Member
I think 03 cobras are sweet cars and would love to have one, but I obviously can't afford it. My car will be fast enough to hang w/ most soon anyway.

GoatDaddy

I'm sure it's doable, but a nice 5.0 will still run you, what 4-5 grand, plus insurance, etc. I don't know too many 16 y/olds who could swing that on their own without a little help from "daddy's money." Wanted to see if this guy was one of the few who is able to do it all on his own. If so, then props, if not, then don't be a hypocrite.

alexs93lx

Established Member
having a lawn co makes it do able, w/ 15 lawns at $30 each? do the math snail...$450 a week multiplied by the whole grass growing season...? then multiply that by 4 or so cause early on I didn't have this many lawns so it averages out.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
also why are all of you so against what i have to say? no one here agrees w/ me?

What is there to agree on?

GoatDaddy

noone's against you, grasshopper. you voiced an opinion on a public forum, which means you now get to hear other people's opinions. You're wanting affirmation?
FWIW, my first Mustang was a mint 67 coupe with a 289. I sold it to some guy who gave it to his 17ish daughter who wrapped it around a tree.

ltv1

Established Member
I don't care really who bought your car or his. I think you may be a bit peeved though because it was not you. I used to be like that to a degree because I was never cut *any* slack. "Why not me" kinda stuff. But then you get older and see nice people getting bone cancer, or whatever, and total pricks happy any prospering. It happens so much it will drive you batty if you pay too much attention to it.

Users who are viewing this thread