Next cruise/meet

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
What if the early group just goes early - hangs out - grabs a burger - enjoy the sun (hopefully) and waits for the rest to roll on in? I'm sure we'll be there for some time so long as the weather holds up.

I say early so there's a better chance for good weather.

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
Christian said:
What if the early group just goes early - hangs out - grabs a burger - enjoy the sun (hopefully) and waits for the rest to roll on in? I'm sure we'll be there for some time so long as the weather holds up.

I say early so there's a better chance for good weather.

i can't believe one of us is thinking!

hehe

sorry guys for trying to push it so late, but i am going to be taking a final till then-ish

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
tarch said:
i can't believe one of us is thinking!

hehe

sorry guys for trying to push it so late, but i am going to be taking a final till then-ish

Tarch,

I classify my thoughts as more of a brain-fart... at best... lol :thumbsup:

Christian

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I am not even positive where XXX is, but I can find it and will if the the weather breaks. Need to get the pony out and run it abit. Keeping an eye on the weather, and I agree a lil earlier will be better, at least some light left....

Ken

:beer: :beer: :beer:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
A few miles east after the 405/I-90 interchange. You can see it from the highway. Dont know the exit number.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Get to 90 east and hit exit 17...front street..get in left lane and at light take a left.....it will be there on the left

rick

MXSVT03

Established Member
What’s up everyone? Another newb here. I’ve been lurking for awhile so I guess it’s about time I post. I’m going to try and stop by the meet tomorrow as long as the weather cooperates. I really want to hear some of the different cat backs in person. I’ve heard so many sound clips now that I don’t know what to think. It’ll be nice to meet some fellow svt owners as well. Come on clear skies!

Joe

kj385

Established Member
Hey Joe see my sig.(flowmaster) I'm also in puyallup (southhill). I didn't know my car car had a twin so close to home.

Since sunset is about 4:20pm maybe I can getaway without washing her.

I had some stuff to do but I'll try to make it.

P.S. the rain is forecast to stop around 9am

Last edited:

MXSVT03

Established Member
kj385 said:
Since sunset is about 4:20pm maybe I can getaway without washing her.

lol, I was thinking the same thing.

I hope you can make it out tomorrow. I'd really like to hear your exhaust. I've always liked the way Flowmasters sound. If not maybe we could meet up sometime so I could check it out. I'm glad to hear there's another Cobra cruising around Puyallup. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread