Next Louisiana meet?

REDSVT150

Established Member
Zem,

Off subject but have you been to the NLOC site? That is The National Lightning Owners Club. They have a local club section. LOLA is for us and we set up and discuss get togethers and anything else. Also a great site for Lightning know how and info.

Brad

ZEM'S04 L

Established Member
Originally posted by REDSVT150
You don't have to pay to be able to use the boards I think. You just have to register.

WTF, your right..........for some reason I was hitting the join club link and that costs..........:bash:

Just registerd :beer:

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
can anyone give me a time it starts .... it says oct 30th right, and we meet at target and drive to hooter's. i just hope i dont work on that day, if so ill prolly miss it :(

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I'm hoping to make the next meeting. My L is still in the shop (accident from some a$$hole pulling out in front of me) and won't be back til around thanksgiving. Enjoy guys and let me know when the next meeting is.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
btw, Formula.....the white Lightnings look really good with white rims *hint hint* and make some runs with your mods in colder weather. Should be good for lower 13's.

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
well guys i won't beable to go i am stuck in corpus christi tx on a job. really had planned on being there but there are still a few guys from lafayette that is going. they are also going to make a trip to state capitol afterwards so maybe some of yall can join them. i will just have to wait for the next one, and what really sucks is i am on my days off but the money is too good to pass up.

later
brandon

Users who are viewing this thread