NFL Draft

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
Yea Too Bad The Dolphons, Lions, And Whoever Else Needed A Quarterback Are Going To Be Crying At The End Of The Season, Brady Quinn Is The Next Tom Brady, You May Not Agree Now, Just Wait Till The End Of The Season, I'm Mad Because I Think My Team (atlanta) Should Have Picked Him And Traded Him For Someone, But Oh Well We'll See What Happens

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
there was one shot they showed him and he looked like he was going to cry. it was AWESOME. Brady Quinn is a CHOKE artist, period. He will not be anything special in the NFL. I hope all of the ND nutswingers are paying attention.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Brady Quinn was ranked soo high before the draft, now im watching 15 pick with PIT drafting... looks like Quinn will fall even more. But cleveland might trade up to another 1st round and get Quinn, we shall see. Too bad the draft is soo damn long!

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Im still trying to figure out why the freaking hell the Texans picked ANOTHER DT.... We have an old, injury plagued RB, no QB, NO OFFENSIVE LINE, and we are freaking drafting DT's...REDICULOUS! It's a good thing we passed up on Bush last year, cause we all know DT's score touchdowns :rollseyes

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
66speed said:
Im still trying to figure out why the freaking hell the Texans picked ANOTHER DT.... We have an old, injury plagued RB, no QB, NO OFFENSIVE LINE, and we are freaking drafting DT's...REDICULOUS! It's a good thing we passed up on Bush last year, cause we all know DT's score touchdowns :rollseyes

But defense wins championships :) Although i have agree they should of gotten a OL but with the 10th pick there werent any good OL thats that high ranked. Joe Thomas went to cleveland and Levi Brown went to AZ.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
But defense wins championships :) Although i have agree they should of gotten a OL but with the 10th pick there werent any good OL thats that high ranked. Joe Thomas went to cleveland and Levi Brown went to AZ.

Gotta score touchdowns, to win games, to get to the championship.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Acutally Matt Shaub your new QB is awesome. I saw him play in high school here in PA, and let me tell you he could have given Mike Vick a run for his money if they would have let him play

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
astrodudepsu said:
Acutally Matt Shaub your new QB is awesome. I saw him play in high school here in PA, and let me tell you he could have given Mike Vick a run for his money if they would have let him play

2 completely different style players. Depends on what/how your comparing.

GodStang

Established Member
66speed said:
Gotta score touchdowns, to win games, to get to the championship.

uummm... no you dont. A little thing called filed goals and many games have been won by them.

svtcobraking said:
Yea Too Bad The Dolphons, Lions, And Whoever Else Needed A Quarterback Are Going To Be Crying At The End Of The Season, Brady Quinn Is The Next Tom Brady, You May Not Agree Now, Just Wait Till The End Of The Season, I'm Mad Because I Think My Team (atlanta) Should Have Picked Him And Traded Him For Someone, But Oh Well We'll See What Happens

Brady Quinn sucks. He'll finish the season with less than 5 wins and a QB rating in the 60s...if he's lucky. BTW, Caps Lock is a sweet key.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
WTF are the Eagles doing? Trading down...getting a QB and now another DE. Thats like 6 DE on our roster. Someones getting cut! I wanted Paul Posluszny once Meriweather was gone.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
svtcobraking said:
Wow I Can't Believe You Capitalized Every Word In Your Post!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
66speed said:

I don't agree with the Williams pick last year (not at the #1 spot), but I like the Okoye pick this year. This kid is a stud, and at only 19yrs old, he's going to have a nice future with the Texans. The defense is shaping up.

Users who are viewing this thread