NFL network play by play = garbage

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
Gumbel should go back to hosting Good Morning America or Today Show (whichever it was). He just lulls you to sleep with his play by play. If people have to pay the higher price to get the NFL network, at least have decent announcers in the booth!

Anyways, hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
God that game sucked. Chiefs played well, deserved to win.

I bleed ORANGE and BLUE but if Plummer is gonna play like a rookie, we might as well put Cutler in!!!

PDubs

Established Member
I'm not a fan of either team, but Gumbel can suck it, and hopefully that's the last we'll see of Choke Plummer. Denver deserves better.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
birch said:
Gumbel should go back to hosting Good Morning America or Today Show (whichever it was). He just lulls you to sleep with his play by play. If people have to pay the higher price to get the NFL network, at least have decent announcers in the booth!

Anyways, hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving!

He didn't host the Today show, his brother Bryant Gumbel did.

71stang99

Established Member
I dont know about the rest o you but the game visually looked like crap on my Direct TV. I didnt have it in HD but compared to my other non HD stations it looked bad. I did like the fact that there were less TV ads during the game.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
71stang99 said:
I dont know about the rest o you but the game visually looked like crap on my Direct TV. I didnt have it in HD but compared to my other non HD stations it looked bad. I did like the fact that there were less TV ads during the game.

I had to search and search to find it in HD. It was on channel 95. But I totally agree with you, the non-HD cameras must have been from WWII or something. Very bad.:coolman:

GA Terminator

Established Member
Hey its just more football, so enjoy!!! I agree Bryant Gumble stinks as a play-by-play, he will be gone soon enough.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
capnkirk52 said:
God that game sucked. Chiefs played well, deserved to win.

I bleed ORANGE and BLUE but if Plummer is gonna play like a rookie, we might as well put Cutler in!!!

For the love of God, please put Cutler in!!!!!

Our season is almost over with this loss. Why not put him in now, get some experience under his belt, then a lot of the rookie mistake swill not affect next year as much.

RE: Chiefs game - We can't win if we leave our D on the field that long

Users who are viewing this thread