NIB ARH 1-7/8'' LTs with Boss H-pipe - S1300

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
**SOLD**

Like the title says, I have new in box American Racing Headers 1-7/8" longtubes for sale. Just picked them up a few weeks ago but the Boss will be getting replaced with a 997TT sooner than later so I don't want to deal with installing them.

$1200 + shipping from 80525. I may be able to send them out as early as April 2nd but if not it will be between the 9th and 15th. I'm out of town for work and they're sitting in my basement.

These are what they are:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...-8-long-tube-headers-w-3-off-road-x-pipe.html

Last edited:

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Don't have any pictures. I'm 600 miles from home and they're still in the unopened box from ARH.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member

box+ministry.png

:D

bmws52

Established Member
Are these just the long tubes? I know american racing headers come with an x-pipe catted or un catted. I see that it says boss h-pipe but was it modded to fit these?

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Yes, but you will also need to pick up a set of stock or Kooks Boss sidepipes. Otherwise the outlets will just dump right at the H

yellowstang1

Established Member
Do you have an H-pipe or X? I have the American Racing X-pipe with no side exhaust mod. Iam looking for the A.M H-pipe with the side exit provision. Would you be willing to separate if you have the right H-Pipe Iam looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread