NIB MGW Shifter with CobraBob gaskets

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member
n/angel pm'ed you back. Orange pm me a price your willing to pay for both MGW and the x. The x is brand new also.

Pics will be up by tonight.

OrangeMachine

Established Member
Asd60303 said:
n/angel pm'ed you back. Orange pm me a price your willing to pay for both MGW and the x. The x is brand new also.

Pics will be up by tonight.

Is the x catted or o/r cause there is a big price difference there. PM sent anyways:beer:

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member

Teal Terminator

Established Member
How big is the shift light, do you have a pic? Do you just attach to the tach signal? And how much for it?

Thanks,
Ryan

PS I'm interested in the shifter too but it looks like it's probably spoken for.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Asd60303, If The First Guy Don't Buy The Shifter, I'm Next In Line, Not 1BLKSVT2NV!!!

Last edited:

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member
firemanmike said:
Asd60303, If The First Guy Don't Buy The Shifter, I'm Next In Line, Not 1BLKSVT2NV!!!

It's cool, i'm going in order of people posting. I'll let you know tomorrow night about the shifter, i'm waiting for a response from orange.

Last edited:

OrangeMachine

Established Member
Asd60303 said:
It's cool, i'm going in order of people posting. I'll let you know tomorrow night about the shifter, i'm waiting for a response from orange.

The shifter's MINE, lol. I'm going to have to pass on the x, though, since it's catted. I thought it was just an O/R X. PM your PP address and I'll send the funds. Thanks --David

Last edited:

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member
OrangeMachine said:
The shifter's MINE, lol. I'm going to have to pass on the x, though, since it's catted. I thought it was just an O/R X. PM your PP address and I'll send the funds. Thanks --David

The shifter is yours, recieved the money:beer: . Thanks again, Anthony.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Shit, Shit Shit. Missed Another Good Deal On The Mgw!!! Time To Just Buy One Of Them Mo'fo's New!!!! Good Deal For Orangemachine!!

OrangeMachine

Established Member
firemanmike said:
Shit, Shit Shit. Missed Another Good Deal On The Mgw!!! Time To Just Buy One Of Them Mo'fo's New!!!! Good Deal For Orangemachine!!

Yes, it was a good deal. If you want one so bad, just pay the extra 10 bucks. They go new for $179 plus $5 s&h. Still a bargain!

Users who are viewing this thread