NIB Summit seats F.S.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
New in the box Summit Racing Seats I can get pics of the seats in the boxes if you want them but here are some pics of another brand new set in my Cobra. Local pickup only, I will drive a little bit for an out of state purchase. Shipping on these are crazy. Price has lowered to $250 picked up.
DSC01270.jpg

DSC01269.gif

DSC01273.gif

Last edited:

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
I live in tulsa and will drive 100 miles to meet anyone that is willing to pay for my gas which shouldnt be much

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Because shipping is so high I would have to have $375 shipped. THis is why I prefer a local pick up. Still at $375 shipped is still saving you $50 from Summit.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
They dont, I had to make my own brakets. They come with rails and sliders but you will have to make a bracket to bolt them to the floor. It wasnt hard to make them.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
I love them I just dont need this second set. I got my first set for my 96 Mystic Cobra and they are great. After I installed them I thought I would buy another set for my 96 Gt but I SOLD the Gt before I got around to installing them. So now they are for sale.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Other than the price I dont know I never had any others. I have been in a Cobra Daytona seat and they were nice but I only sat in themI didnt drive the car to see how they really felt. So far I have zero complaits with the Summits.

Users who are viewing this thread