Nice Daily driver Dyno Chart

3367stang

Established Member
This is last year's 5.0 Mustang king of street contest winner. I have a video of these run's if anyone would like to host?

bestdyno-small.JPG
:burnout:

bullitt

Established Member
I've seen that car many times in person. He was at the Car Craft Summer Nationals in St. Paul. I got a small clip of his car. Does he live in Minnesota because John Haley Motorsports is in St. Louis Park, MN.

Jake

3367stang

Established Member
Yes, he lives in MN drive's it daily in the summer. he has built a trailer to carry slicks and race fuel, tool's . to pull to the track while driving home with a 9.** index on his window.

- Some interesting stats about 904HP -
Equal to 159 HP/Liter
Equal to 2.6 HP/Cubic Inch
Each cylinder is making 113 HP
The Stock mustang in 1990 made 225 HP. Two of my cylinders make the same power
It would take 2 1/4 new corvette Z06's to equal the same power (one for each foot?)

3367stang

Established Member
I met him ay car craft a few year's back the car is just amazing when it come's to custom one off thing's he has made himself.

His website is www.superstang.com

has lot's of info and all the updates are down at the bottom.
he's only had it at the track once with that kind of power, but had alot of bug's happen that day .

Run 1: Burnout was a fight with hitting the 6,800 RPM rev limit in first gear - small burnout but lots of high revs. Tons of spin off the line - about half track I lost the supercharger belt (idler pulley came loose - when will I learn to check those things). Power loss was incredible with supercharger belt gone - Finished at 11.496 at 120.35 mph - not bad. Lucky I brought a spare supercharger belt!

Run 2: Drop some air pressure in the tires and decide to ease into the throttle - eased too much and had a crappy half track. Missed 3rd gear (tough to do with an automatic) and kept the engine on the rev limiter for WAY too long. Finally hit third gear only to get to 135 mph well before the end of the track (hit rev limit in final drive). Back off the throttle and finish the 1/4 mile at 131.54 mph with a 12.195. After the run realized that I had not turned on the water pump for the intercooler (same as running no intercooler).

Run 3: Get to half track and hear a really bad exhaust leak - turns out to be a blown head gasket. Back off the throttle and finish at 107 mph with a 11.521.

Users who are viewing this thread