nice dealing with 99Lightning

rikhockey

Established Member
phill was great to buy from if anyone ever buys anything from him he is a great person to work with and will not screw you.
thanks phil for selling my dad such a nice car you definatly took great care of the car and it was great to deal with you. hopefully ill see you at fun ford at norwalk and ill post some pics soon of the cobra next to mine. i have to say it looks good sitting in the garage next to another 93 cobra. thanks again
erick

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
You have to host the image somewhere on the web (www.imageshack.us is free).
Next, when you make a post, put the link to the image inside the image tags. For example,
. Or click on the insert image button and put the link to the image location in there and then click ok (this puts the img tags around it for you).

rikhockey

Established Member
Thanks again!!

Phil thanks again.Ikhow it was hard to part with. It will be well taken care of here also.It looks great with 2 93 Cobra s in the garage. Rikhockey will post sme pictures soon. #3281 is still a Buckeye ,closer to home of Dearborn.ThanksSVTRick

SVTRick

SVTRick
Established Member
New Home for 3281

Thanks again LIghtning. it looks great with 2 Cobra s in the garage.The wife really likes it.This will probably cost me a new leather couch.But what a trade-off.Hope to see you in Norwalk on saturday of fun Ford weekend. Thanks SVTRick

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
rikhockey said:
i cant figure out how to post pic's? help anyone or am i just slow.
Yes, and at least you realize it. :burn:
I've never posted images here either man, but follow the directions above cause I want to do it shortly here too.
SVT picture day from Toledo coming soon.....'04 Cobra, 2 '93 Cobras, '93 Lightning, and '97 Cobra vert.
The house is gonna look like a car show man. :beer:
Welcome to the club Rick, Erick better work to match that 12.90 haha
-J :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread