Nice site!

BuickGN

Established Member
I followed a link here from turbobuick like a lot of others. I was looking for a flamewar :) but that wasn't the case. What I didn't expect was the amount of class shown around here. Unlike other sites you guys seem more open minded to other cars. A good friend of mine is looking for a new daily driver and I've almost got him convinced that a Cobra is for him.

I haven't had the pleasure of running a new Cobra, my car has been down for nearly a year but I finally have the time to complete it so hopefully I'll be able to post something in the kill section soon win or lose. I've run into more Vipers than Cobras around here, they seem rarer than I thought. The Vipers seem to know better lol tight community and big egos. They don't want to chance losing to anything with 6 cylinders.

I have to add one thing, it may sound weird but it's been bothering me for a while now. I saw in an old post a GN guy said the GNs and SY TYs share the same drivetrain and parts interchange. The only thing they have in common is 6 cylinders. The 4.3 is a Chevy motor and the 3.8 and 4.1 are Buick motors and are quite a bit stronger (more reliable).

Sorry for the ramble.

Users who are viewing this thread