NINO - How about running a special on the MRT H pipes??

primo

Established Member
Nothing, absolutly! An H-pipe and flows are the ultimate badd ass sound.

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
We are all anxiously awaiting. It has taken more than two weeks, since the last two weekes that we heard. Oh No!! I hope that this does not turn into the SVT hotline we will have an answer in two weeks HA! HA!

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
I bought mine from Ninosport. It is $439 with free shipping. Cheapest price I have found. You also get a $20 gift certificate to spend at Fordpower.net. Not much on the site that most don't already have but hey, it's $20 bucks.
:beer:
Scott

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
I guess that besides NINO, the only other place to get it is through MRT directly, right? Venemous, which exhaust did you hook up the MRT H pipe to?

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
I believe MRT sells their H pipe with cats for $459 when Ninosport has it for $439 with free shipping.

Brasil- I am installing the MRT catted H with the Borla Stingers. I have heard mixed reviews but it can't be any worse than the Prochamber with Stingers!
Sounded good at idle and cruising but at WOT it was a 4x4 with glass packs:xpl:

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Venomous - Have you installed the MRT catted H pipe yet? How does it sound with the Stinger??

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
brasil-I haven't received the MRT pipe yet but I'll let you know how it sounds when I get it. Should be here before Friday.
Scott

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
brasil-I haven't received the MRT pipe yet but I'll let you know how it sounds when I get it. Should be here before Friday.
Scott

Judson_99Cobra

Established Member
I ordered my MRT h-pipe with cats directly from MRT. The pipe arrived Thursday and I installed it on Friday.

This pipe is constructed very well and looks nice. My pipe was shipped directly from the manufacter which I was pleasantly surprised was JBA Headers Inc.

The sound of this pipe with my Bassani exhaust is awesome. This h-pipe gives a much deeper and more aggressive tone. It also is louder than the stock h-pipe, but not too loud.

I don't think you will be sorry if you purchase this pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread