Nitros Oxide Question

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Well guys you know I have the itch now LOL... So can anyone tell me what the least expensive No2 I can buy for my Svtf???? From what guys are saying, im pretty sure a stock motor can handle a small shot of spray. Im only looking for about a 50 shot. Please ANY advice will be very helpful... I dont know a whole lot about No2, but is it better to go with a DRY shot, other than a WET shot?????Keep in mind, im not going for the best shot, but the least expensive... Thnx guys :shrug:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Wet shot is not only more powerfull, but safer too. Dry is much cheaper and easyer. I'd say the cheapest is from Summit, a generic build your own 4cylender kit. $500 bucks or so. Comes with everything you need, with a empty bottle. I think yuo would be fine with a 50 shot dry for the track. Hell, a guy I know is running 100 dry stock down to the air intake and filter!!! I wouldn't if I were you though.

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
Go on Ebay and buy the ZEX wet shot for about $400 I think, that's what I paid. It's adjustable from 55 to 75, and tons of fun, and super easy to install. Purge and enjoy! E-

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Thnx guys, awesome advice (very much needed) And your boy halfTime (crazy!!) LOL... Thnx again guys as always, my questions are answered :)

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

Users who are viewing this thread