Nitrous and traction control

s1975oh

Established Member
I was wondering when using a TPS activated kit and a window switch what would happen if you forgot to turn off traction control and it cuts in at WOT?

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I was wondering when using a TPS activated kit and a window switch what would happen if you forgot to turn off traction control and it cuts in at WOT?

If you forget to shut it off and the TC kicks on, let off and abort the run.

Boom. Cut timing until that doesn't work then it will pull fuel.... boom...

No. It will not go boom.

I had mine completely turned off in my nitrous tune.

All of our nitrous tunes have the TC and AVT shut off.

NitrousExpress

Established Member
It has happened to me before, I wasn't paying attention, didn't hurt anything. We always recommend turning the traction control off in the tune to be safe.

-Garrett

clean92lx

Established Member
Damn I didn't even think about that, glad my BBR tune already has it disabled so I don't forget!!

nonliberal

Established Member
No. It will not go boom.

^^ This. It sounds more like BANG! BAM! ClUnk!!, tink tink tink, knock knock knock knock, then deafening silence, then it's followed with voices saying oh shit! What the **** was that?????

lol, jk :beer:

Shiken_Feddas

Established Member
^^ This. It sounds more like BANG! BAM! ClUnk!!, tink tink tink, knock knock knock knock, then deafening silence, then it's followed with voices saying oh shit! What the **** was that?????

lol, I almost replied without reading all the way down.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member

you forgot about the heart stopping feeling and your eyes opening up all the way. Then your gf giving you "the look."

Users who are viewing this thread