nitrous bottle Blanket

Sliverstang

Established Member
Nitrous Bottle Blanket

Brand NEW

FREE SHIPPING!!!

WHY PAY A HIGH PRICE FOR A NOS BOTTLE BLANKET WHEN OURS IS BETTER QUALITY FOR LESS MONEY!

Our Nitrous Bottle Blankets are hand made from high quality materials and are MADE IN THE USA. They are insulated to keep your nitrous bottle at a optimal operating temperature. They have a Velcro strip for attaching the blanket snugly to your bottle. Not only are they functional but they also clean up the appearance of your car. It will also hide any scratched up or old bottles. They will fit all 10 pound nitrous bottles and will fit over your bottle heater.

Blanket Details:

This bottle blanket is was designed via years of experience in the racing industry. Its not just some cloth sewed together to try to make a quick buck. We found that by adding a elastic band that it helps hold the blanket very snug to your bottle for maximum efficiency. We use a high a high quality insulating material to ensure that it actually does what we say it will and keep the bottle temperature where it needs to be. Its just the small things that are different that we've added to our bottle blanket that set our blankets apart from the rest!

Color Options:

We offer many colors please tell us what color you would like when ordering your new bottle blanket. If you do not select a color when ordering you will be shipped a blue bottle blanket. Here are a list of colors that we offer.

Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Black, White , Lite Green, Green

If there is another color that you would like please let us know and we can make it for you. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]

Shipping Details:

We offer you free shipping so you the consumer does not have to pay for the product plus the shipping! We will ship out your blanket within one day of your purchase and in some cases your order will be shipped the same day that you pay for it! We guarantee FAST shipping!

Email me at [email protected]

I accept paypal also and money order's.

Last edited:

Sliverstang

Established Member
Bump, you can search for my eBay seller id which is laperformancesolutions and read my feedback about the quality of the blankets that I sell. If you are interested if you mention that you are on svtperformance.com Ill sell you 2 blankets for 25.00 instead of 30.00 dollars. Also visit my new website which is still under construction www.nitrousblanket.com

Users who are viewing this thread