Nitrous - Cobra plate system - NOS - 100-125hp - wet kit

T800

Established Member
Hey Seattle/Washington Cobra guy's,

Got a deal for ya. It's NOS's 125hp plate system specifically for the 03-04 Cobra. Comes with everything needed for a super simple install. All brackets attach to existing hardware in your engine compartment. No "fabrication" needed.

I am including an ADDITIONAL bottle and the cool guy billet bracket that I am sure you all have seen. These two items are easily $200.00, I never wanted to run out of the go juice, so bought another bottle. Bottles look new...not all beat up like some crap you see, NO scratches! The solenoids are the upgraded Pro Shot models...not the crappy ones the kit originally came with. Comes with jets for 100 and 125hp. The kit supports up to 150hp. Don't mess with the 100hp ones...you'll change 'em out after the first run, lol.

The kit is as new, plus I have added some new items. Wire loom, Felpro gaskets for the plate/TB, all wire connectors you will need, as well as the original black steel bottle mount that was never used. The original instructions and even stickers are included. Get a bottle warmer off some ricer kid on Craigslist and go have fun!

If anyone is local to Seattle/Western Washington,you get a bonus...one bottle is FULL. This bottle will be bled off in order to ship to my Cobra buddies throughout the rest of the country.

I am sure I am forgetting some stuff. Everything is clean and in new or almost new condition. It's awesome...buy it.

Asking $500.00

Pic: (I have more if people need to see a specific part)

2012-10-27_16-55-09_352.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread