Nitrous controls

5OhSlo

Established Member
Alright guys getting ready to buy a wet coyote plate system probably going to run 100 shot with a nano system couple quick questions what's the simplest safest setup micro switch under pedal? Window? Progressive? This is my biggest dilemma as I'm doin the install myself because I have a problem trusting other people's work on my vehicle and you don't learn by having someone else do it all for you .... but Im not very good with wiring it's not my strong point and ive never ran nitrous so Im not looking for something too complex of a setup , any ideas? What do y'all run and did you install yours yourself and how was it to setup?

hitmix300

Established Member
Use a tps sensor trigger or invest in a progressive if you want multiple safe guards (rpm and throttle position) the downside of a progressive is a bit more wiring is required.

The wiring isn't hard on the plate kits if you follow the included instructions and ask us for help if you get stuck.

I have had a direct port setup and also plate. Get a nx plate and call it a day. I do all my work on my own. My best isn't that great at 11.08 118.9 so far. Track sucks lol. That's on a nx plate 100shot.

NitrousExpress

Established Member
I would set it up with either an electronic TPS switch or a mechanical WOT switch for under the pedal. You can also use a window switch in conjunction with the WOT switch, they are 2 different things. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

-Garrett

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I have NE express set up with window/wot switch. JPC installled it, they did a wonderful job, cars pulls hard on the bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread