Nitrous guys Need advice!

White01Snake

Shake and Bake!
Established Member
Ok so I've made some pulls with the car on spray in 3rd. I'm wanting to launch in lower gears now. How should I go about this? I have a rpm window switch and all that good stuff.

-Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
what tires are you on?

Spraying in 1st if your on street tires may be more detrimental to swiftness if you're just blowing off the tires.

Your best bet though is to simply try it out.

If you've got a WOT and RPM window switch you can arm the system in first and it will kick in once your WOT past your window, so no need to worry about anything there.

However, if you're just blowing off the tires, you might go NA in first and arm it for 2nd gear and beyond.

NXSVTCOBRA

you launch in 3rd gear? wtf?

keep your switch on, pre stage, get your desired RPM, ease the clutch and stage, when you take off just floor it. I'm not understanding your question.

White01Snake

Shake and Bake!
Established Member
I'm currently running 18x9's and 265/35/18. What size tire should I run on the rear? I know a guy who has some 555r 305/35/18 for sale, would this be too big of a tire for my rim??

NXSVTCOBRA

I'm currently running 18x9's and 265/35/18. What size tire should I run on the rear? I know a guy who has some 555r 305/35/18 for sale, would this be too big of a tire for my rim??
get some ET streets for your stock wheels. if you no longer have them buy 2 cheap 17" mustang wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread