Nitrous Kit Help

03VenomBite

Established Member
I was looking to buy a nitrous kit for my 03 cobra with an eaton SC. I have a SBTB and plenum. Would the NOS 03 specific kit #02120NOS work for my car? Would I have to add a BAP, injectors, or MAFia with the wet kit? If you could pm me some prices also please?
Thanks
Pete

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Just got off the phone with you, so you already know what needs to be done. For everyone else, yes, you need to upgrade the fuel system for a wet kit (if you plan on doing anything over 100 hp shot) and the 03-04 specific kit will only work if you are still using the stock blower as the plate mounts between the plenum and the blower case. If you switch to a T/S blower, you will have to either replace the plate or go with a nozzle.

03VenomBite

Established Member
Just got off the phone with you, so you already know what needs to be done. For everyone else, yes, you need to upgrade the fuel system for a wet kit (if you plan on doing anything over 100 hp shot) and the 03-04 specific kit will only work if you are still using the stock blower as the plate mounts between the plenum and the blower case. If you switch to a T/S blower, you will have to either replace the plate or go with a nozzle.

I havent called you guys in about a month and that was on some tires! :shrug: So anyways will the kit work for my car? I have a BAP and other fuel stuff to put on the car. If you could please send me your best price on a kit for my car if that doesn't work with the SBTB.
Thanks
Pete

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
It will work on your car if you are still using the stock blower as the plate mounts between the plenum and the blower case. The best I can do on pricing is offering you 5% off which is your SVTP member discount which would bring the kit to $579.45 + shipping, our discounts are not real good with NOS products. The fuel components you have should also be enough for what that kit can do for the car. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

03VenomBite

Established Member
Ok, so I just talked with my brother and he called a few hours ago or so. Sorry for the mix up! My brother was told that the kit would not work with the SBTB that I have. I have looked around on here and have seen it on the SBTB. So I'll be in touch, thanks!
Pete

Users who are viewing this thread