Nitrous limit?

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
Hey there guys. I have a completely stock 05 Mustang GT auto that I wish to spray, and I couldn't find the safe limit to hit it with. I was thinking maybe a 150 shot but I don't know if that may be too much for my engine. What would you guys think is a good limit? What other bolt ons you recommend I add for the nitrous setup? Thanks in advance :beer:

kidbuzy

Established Member
If you go 150 shot you would probably need to upgrade your fuel pump, get the autolite ht-0 spark plug they are colder plugs a must have, buy a programmer so you can retard the timing. I would go 100 shot on a stock motor I am runnig a 100 shot on an 06 and did not get the plugs and burned up a valve. The 100 shot added 85rwhp and 106rwtq. You dont need an upgrade on the fuel pump with a 100 shot. Cheapest fuel pump upgrade I found was 700 bucks. I would get the standard upgrades cold air intake, exhaust, 373 gears, dyno tune it, with the 100 shot that will make it pretty damn fun.

Last edited:

Thump_rrr

Established Member
I agree with the 100 shot without further upgrades.
It has been done before with more but not without issues or growing pains.
My friend who wants to spray more has relocated his battery to the trunk and has installed a totally stand alone fuel system for the nitrous in its place.

Users who are viewing this thread