Nitrous Noob (JMS content)

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
That is perfect. Maybe my tires won't either. Good hook, progressive controller and I shave a second and pick up 10 mph. Sounds like a cheap formula to run 10's for me.

And, you avoid the lean spike that has been an issue with all wet kits.

Mike

But u can't make it hit harder on a sticky track for better times like you could with a progressive controller.

24" lines hit real soft on a wet. 10 ft lines on a dry might not even get anything til 2nd gear. And it will be all gas by then, no liquid. So u boiled in the line cooling it, but what about the intake air and chamber?

There's a reason direct port > plate > nozzle.

RSKtakR

Established Member
I saw this article and started looking for a dry kit.. I ended up getting a NX wet plate kit instead. The price of this dry kit is up there.. not saying its not worth it or anything, I just wasnt a fan of it costing MORE then the wet kit. I picked up my month old COMPLETE wet kit w/a MSD window switch for $700 shipped.. If you install a BAP w/ a wet nitrous kit, and wire it direct w/ a 10AWG wire, you get ridd of the lean spike associated w/ wet kits so I hear. My car is going to the dyno at the end of this week to get tuned, mods are BOSS manifold, JLT cai, o/r x-pipe, and E85. just spraying a 100 shot for now.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
But u can't make it hit harder on a sticky track for better times like you could with a progressive controller.

24" lines hit real soft on a wet. 10 ft lines on a dry might not even get anything til 2nd gear. And it will be all gas by then, no liquid. So u boiled in the line cooling it, but what about the intake air and chamber?

There's a reason direct port > plate > nozzle.

They went 11.1 with a bone stock auto car. I think there is enough of a hit for my needs as I have already gone 11.9 and I am just looking for an easy way to get into the high 10's. I like the fact that it is an all inclusive deal. I like the fact that there is minimal effort involved in getting it up and running. It does have a progressive controller and a built in window switch. For me, $850 to shave a second off of my time is a steal.

Mike

11dsgGT

Established Member
They went 11.1 with a bone stock auto car. I think there is enough of a hit for my needs as I have already gone 11.9 and I am just looking for an easy way to get into the high 10's. I like the fact that it is an all inclusive deal. I like the fact that there is minimal effort involved in getting it up and running. It does have a progressive controller and a built in window switch. For me, $850 to shave a second off of my time is a steal.

Mike

They had a converter in that car. Im guessing at-least a 3200 or 3800 stall.

BPatterson

Established Member
Send me a PM Mike, and I will sell you everything I have listed in the for sale section for cheaper than that kit. Mine even includes an MSD window switch, nitrous outlet switch panel that mounts inside the rear console compartment, and a Roush vent gauge pod.

Users who are viewing this thread