Nitrous Outlet Direct Port?

trakit

Established Member
Has anyone here sent their Boss intake to Nitrous Outlet to have them plumb a direct port kit? If so, what was your experience? From what I can see they do well.

Any other suggestions? ideas?

Thanks for your time.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
what are the pro's to this compared to the plate setup? outside of being able to run higher HP shots? Also what are the costs associated with this setup? really like the idea of the underneath ported setup

wazslow

Established Member
what are the pro's to this compared to the plate setup? outside of being able to run higher HP shots? Also what are the costs associated with this setup? really like the idea of the underneath ported setup

You are in control of exactly how much nitrous and fuel go to each cylinder. If one cylinder is showing lean, you can adjust just that cylinder. I help with my buddys X275 car with two foggers and its much nicer/adjustable then a plate setup. But its costly. For 150 shot or under there may be no real advantage. Although I'm sure the guys at nitrous outlet could shed more light on it then that.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
The main advantage of a small shot and direct port is that you virtually eliminate any chance of fuel puddle on the intake manifold at low rpm that could create a backfire.

Ofcourse this is assuming that you go with a wet plate kit.

M3AN COYOT3

Established Member
947223_10151617511400318_1234735573_n.jpg

Just Sayin :rockon:

NTXRockr

Established Member
On a side note but similar idea, has anyone experimented with using Nitrous Outlet's new "puck" system on the Boss? I have the plate and love it, but if you're looking for the ultimate sleeper install the puck uses just two hardlines up underneath instead of a combination of 16 lines for the direct port. I'm interested in either setup for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread