Nitrous Partout Indyction Soultions, purge,heater,rpm switch etc

02BottledGt

Established Member
I have a bunch of Nitrous stuff for sale.

1) I have up for sale basically a brand new Industion Solutions 4150 plate system. It is the Saturday night special plate.

Here is link from their site: I-S Saturday Night Special System - Induction Solutions

I have the jets from 100-300 shot. It still looks new and works perfect. I paid 700.00 for this plate shipped.

Im asking 525.00 for the plate and all jets that go with it. I also have all original paperwork i will give to the new owner. The plate is currently flowed for 40psi but if need be you can send back and have them change that.

I also have a IS Purge Kit i paid 105.00
The upgraded 6an nitrous line from bottle to plate paid 75.00
20inch Fuel line from IS along with the screened fitting for this have about 40.00 in that.

I will sell as a total package or separate.

Separate prices are as follows-
Induction Solutions Plate- 550.00 with the fittings and 20 inch fuel line
6an Upgraded Nitrous line- 50.00
IS Purge Solenoid- 80.00

2) NOS WOT/RPM Activated Window Switch PN is 15982 Price from jegs is 154.99 thats where mine was bought. Ill take 120.00

3) Nitrous Outlet Bottle Heater Paid 199.99 Brand X Nitrous Bottle Heater with Installation Accessories - Bottle Heater & Accessories - Nitrous Accessories

Works perfect and is awesome best nitrous heater ive owned.
Asking 155.00

Auto Meter Nitrous pressure gauge Auto Meter

105.00 New asking 70.00

4) SOS Nitorus Gauge panel. This is silver and is a double din so you can still have your cd player while the switches are located under it
It is like the one in top picture but mine does not have a design
Speed of Sound 2001-2004 Ford Mustang Radio Panels

Im sure i will have more stuff up for sale here soon so just shoot me a text or pm 814-279-8072

Will not let me upload pics please shoot me a text for pics or a pm thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread