nitrous + pd blower

alex12gt

Established Member
well have been trying to decide what im going to do this spring and i think im going to add a small shot to my tvs seems plenty of gt500 guys have done it. I figure 650hp is enough on the street but i want a little more at the track so im thinking a 50-75 shot will do the trick and make the torque curve absolutely nasty

pohnjarker

Established Member
sounds beastly....which kit are you going with?

ive been looking in to the JMS bottle in a bag kit, i talked to Shaun at AED and he said he'd recommend it...

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
well have been trying to decide what im going to do this spring and i think im going to add a small shot to my tvs seems plenty of gt500 guys have done it. I figure 650hp is enough on the street but i want a little more at the track so im thinking a 50-75 shot will do the trick and make the torque curve absolutely nasty

GT500 guys have forged internals in their motors.

grnenvy

Established Member
I have ran spray with all my blower cars and never had a problem. It helps a ton with heat soak. Just get a good tuner and get the air/fuel checked.
I always ran a dry shot before the meter.

alex12gt

Established Member
Im dropping an aluminator in so forged internals wont be an issue and ill prolly run a wet shot

alex12gt

Established Member
Plenty of gt500 guys are doing it so i dont think it would make a huge impact as its not like its running through all the time this will be mostly for the track

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Im thinkin of spraying da house down myself.... Whats really sick is, typically with something as small as a 50 shot, a PD car will pick up almost 100 hp and probably 150-200 ftlbs!

alex12gt

Established Member
Yeah just trying to figure out wth im going to do with this new motor and what comp ratio is going to affect

Users who are viewing this thread