Nitrous Pete 9.99 Video

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
WOW, i never noticed that but you are right, it does look like he red lighted but if you watch it a few times and zoom in and play it in slomo, what i see is the other car red lighting.
Now my old eyes are not as good as they use to be so if anyone will, look at it also(close) and see if this is not the case.

1991_Mustang_LX

Established Member
I haven't sat here playing it over and over (too too much:rollseyes ) but it did look like he jumped the gun to me. Just my opinion, I'm probably wrong. That car sounds NASTY though!!:thumbsup:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Bad ass car... wicked sound... its an auto --

He did redlight... see the red light on his side... that means he red lighted...

Sax1031

Established Member
He is running 23 psi on the kenne bell blower. The car has the factory IRS. It still has the stock half shafts. This car is alot faster he just can't leave the line hard do to the IRS.

You want to know what is amazing. On ModularFords.com their is a guy that is running 32 lbs of boost on the street with a kenne bell blower. If Nitrous Pete made 720rwhp with 22-23 lbs of boost just imagine 32 lbs of boost.

Their is an 03 Cobra that went 9.59 with the gas and kenne bell.

Last edited:

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by Sax1031
You want to know what is amazing. On ModularFords.com their is a guy that is running 32 lbs of boost on the street with a kenne bell blower. If Nitrous Pete made 720rwhp with 22-23 lbs of boost just imagine 32 lbs of boost.
He goes by the name "Haveight 13R" on this board

Sax1031

Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
He goes by the name "Haveight 13R" on this board

Well that is awesome. 32 Lbs of boost is amazing.

I would like to know some dyno/track numbers when he gets them.:eek:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Pete is at 30-32 lbs of boost too ...has been for quite some time now...those KB's are wicked.

Harry

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
No time....he has been so busy at his shop installing KB's and mods on 03 Cobra's and 5.0 Mustangs and even some bad ass Chevy's that he hasnt been to the dyno or track. I am sure he will soon.....

Harry

Users who are viewing this thread