Nitrous Question

Atra_Diabolus

I kill Brick Walls
Established Member
I have a buddy with an 07 V6 Mustang and he's looking into something cheap for quick power before he deploys and comes back with a Cobra. He could possibly get a NOS wet kit off this guy for $300 he says and it includes:

"NOS sniper bottle with hi-flo valve
blowdown kit
dynotune single stage nitrous controller(window switch, gear lockout, and TPS)
dynotune pressure based heater
fuse remote pressure gauge
nytrex pruge, with press on press off switch (no holding the button to purge to pressure needed, press it once for on, once for off)
all lines and fittings included
25-100hp jets included"

My question would be, does this fit his car? Are these types of Nitrous kits universal? And how difficult would it be for me and him to install it ourselves. I've never messed with any Nitrous. The closest i've come is installing my Meth injection.

spike_africa

Established Member
So is it an efi fogger nozzle kit because you never said if it was or not. Only thing he would need if it is a fogger setup then he would just need a fuel adapter that goes under the fuel rail pressure sensor to get fuel for the kit. Then look up what jetting you need for whatever hp level he wants.

Atra_Diabolus

I kill Brick Walls
Established Member
Cool thanks. I'm not sure what it is either, he just had a question that I couldn't answer so I thought i'd try here. But thanks for the input.

EDIT*

Heres the kit he's selling. PICS

Last edited:

spike_africa

Established Member
Yep just a universal wet kit. Just get the fitting to get fuel and then you need a electric WOT switch since the 05+ do not have a throttle cable or outside linkage to hook up to.

Users who are viewing this thread