Nitto 305/40-18 555R

WA 2 FST

Established Member
This tire shows up on Nitto's website, but I am having a hard time finding it at any Discount Tire in the Dallas area.

Can you guys get this tire? I believe it is a fairly new size. I am not interested in the 305/45 or 305/35. The 40-series tire would work well on my GT500.

Thx.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This tire shows up on Nitto's website, but I am having a hard time finding it at any Discount Tire in the Dallas area.

Can you guys get this tire? I believe it is a fairly new size. I am not interested in the 305/45 or 305/35. The 40-series tire would work well on my GT500.

Thx.

Im not sure if any of our local stores stock this tire. We can certainly special order this tire in for you. The CURRENT cost is $271.00 per tire. Give us a call and one of our sales agents can set you up. Just make sure you tell them you are from SVT!

WA 2 FST

Established Member
Im not sure if any of our local stores stock this tire. We can certainly special order this tire in for you. The CURRENT cost is $271.00 per tire. Give us a call and one of our sales agents can set you up. Just make sure you tell them you are from SVT!

Matt,

Thanks so much. I just wanted to make SURE this tire is actually being produced. I'm going to be ordering some 10" wide rear wheels, and I want a 27.5" tall tire, and this is _the_ tire that would work best for my setup.

If you can get it (even through special order), that makes me a happy guy.

I'll give you guys a shout when it comes time shortly.

Have a good one.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just got off the phone with Nitto and they do have them availble for order out of both their distribution centers.

Users who are viewing this thread