nitto tires

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
I'm looking to pick up a set of nitto tires for the L. I was just wondering if anyone knew the cheapest place i could get them.

Jason

Haah's Hubby

Established Member
Don't think this was the cheapest but I found a local tire dealer to order them and install for $242. each ( rear). Found prices for lower but by the time you add shipping,insurance and then mount and balance the price was the same. Plus I have local guy to deal with in event of problem.:)

ALLTHATISMAN

Established Member
how much less/longer do the nittos last as opposed to the F1's? Can you run nittos in the back and f1's in the front? would you want to? just curious, almost time to replace my goodyear's.

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
I would say about 15k miles. All depends on how you treat them. I run f1 in the back and I am fixing to buy some nittos in the back.

99RedSVT

Established Member
Ok ur looking for nittos im guessing the drag radials?? ill ask my friend he has this hook up on them...

ALLTHATISMAN

Established Member
Oh, what do you guys think about Toyo Proxess?sp? I have to replace on of my tires(unrepairable flat) and les schwab has the toyo's on sale for $171 a peice. What do you think of those? I was thinking of replacing the other rear tire so that i have 2 that match, as the rest have like 50% tread life left.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by ALLTHATISMAN
Oh, what do you guys think about Toyo Proxess?sp? I have to replace on of my tires(unrepairable flat) and les schwab has the toyo's on sale for $171 a peice. What do you think of those? I was thinking of replacing the other rear tire so that i have 2 that match, as the rest have like 50% tread life left.
fordsvtfan had them on his L and he said he liked them alot
nice looking handled very well and had very good traction
must have handled well cause when the truck got stolen the cops couldnt catch him:whine:

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
I dont know. I have looked into the toyos myself. They have a longer tread wear than the nitto but I dont think they would hook up as well.

ALLTHATISMAN

Established Member
So from what i've read, the only available size for the 555r's is 305/45-18. How does this look on the L, can someone post a pic or 2? or email one to me: [email protected] I found them for $208.99 at www.savastire.com so with shipping like $500 to mount and ship, taxes..... even though i am running a stocer(for now) I at least want it to look like i got some heat:fm:

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
hell yeah

Originally posted by 99RedSVT
Ok ur looking for nittos im guessing the drag radials?? ill ask my friend he has this hook up on them...

I'm intrested in any kind of deal you can work. I'm overseas right now and I need some new tires to be waiting for me when I get back. That way I can make up for all the lost time with my truck while over here.

Jason

Swin74

Established Member
Air Force here also. Good luck over there I have been there numerous time myself. I think I was at every location at one point or another.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
Originally posted by Swin74
Air Force here also. Good luck over there I have been there numerous time myself. I think I was at every location at one point or another.

What do you do in the Air Force??

Users who are viewing this thread