NLOC missing in action

Muddmann

Established Member
*sniff-sniff*

ok guys, its gettting critical mass time on my end :fm: i dunno about you, but my...
-dam garage has never been cleaner
-the Kenne Bell is on (awaiting last part)
-the lawn trimmed
-dogs shampooed
-tools cleaned, organized, and polished (well, maybe not polished)
-fishtank cleaned (converted to salt water even)

...IM RUNNIN OUTA STUFF TO KEEP ME OCCUPIED HERE!!!

so, back out to the garage for a few hours, i have now...
-new fuel filter
-new timing chain
-new water pump
-completley rewired my switch panel
-TPS voltage set
-i even went so far as to remove center tank

on another note, the wife-o-la has never been happier II-)

LogiWorld123

Established Member
you can fly to germany real quick and get my part for my car i need if youre that bored...:D

fordfreak95

Oh man! It is a snowy day here in Rhode Island and I have just bought 2 items off e bay!:sad Now when I try the NLOC I get a different message. It is the 502 connection failed(web site not responding) message. Maybe they are reloading it or whatever?:-? It better be up quick before I buy something else!:p Well at least these smilies have made me laugh.:-D :lol:
Later! Matt

greenstang

:cryying:I had to finally register someplace to get a Lightning fix I've been going crazy the last few days.On the bright side I got my 79 f-150 going.I had to spend a day or so playing with the throttle valve linkage to get the AOD to shift right but now I have a 79 with OD.

Last edited:

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Any updates available?? I feel like Ive been locked out of my house or something! Kind of a lost feeling. Come back NLOC, come BAAAAAACCCCKKK!! :ud:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
just keep thinking positive. it can't be long now. if it was summer time at least it wouldn't be cold and windy and getting dark at 5:30. if this keeps up i'm going to have to start some of those home improvement projects i keep putting off. :dw: twitch..... twitch.....

94BOLT

Well now I know that I am not crazy! I thought that I had done something wrong and that I had been kicked off. Hot Rod, I am with you, "please come back nloc!!!!" P.S. does anyone know what has really happened to nloc?

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Careful he could explode into a posting monster
As long as it's not useless crap and blatent whoring like ummmmm.... YOU, then hey, post away!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread