NMRA Ford National Series at MIR May 3-5, 2013

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Why you got rooms for rent? Bed and Breakfast type?

No, but I could probably take a couple of guys. We have two spare bedrooms.

Why Mike you have plenty of room at you'r place now..:poke:

Truth. I was talking to Marisa about this over the weekend, we could probably take a couple of folks if there was a demand for it.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I just read the flier, I will aim to be there on Sunday. Figure I'll try my hand at the car show...enter the fox.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Talked to the wife...we have two open bedrooms, so we can host a couple of folks if anyone is interested.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
NMRA/SVT MIR Car Show flyer

Here is the new flyer for the NMRA/SVT MIR Car Show. :banana:

MACA will have a dedicated show area and you will be able to go to the Street Race and back to your spot!

foxylady

Established Member
Looking forward to meeting you all! I am bringing my 95 cobra to the show Saturday and my 93 LX to the show on Sunday.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Looking forward to meeting you all! I am bringing my 95 cobra to the show Saturday and my 93 LX to the show on Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting you too! You should consider joining MACA. We have lots of great events that you might enjoy.

If you have not already, check us out, including our events calendar right here on SVTP at: Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association - SVTPerformance. Check back often for event details and other club interests.

Ben
:beer:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Over 10,000 screaming fans! How can you miss that and have a MACA car show space?

9502d1367263592-please-sign-up-nmra-ford-nationals-car-show-races-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367263601.793542.jpg

shb5007

Established Member
Hey everyone, for those that have been before...

How is the car show run? Is it worth driving my Cobra up for? Or should I just come up for the day and just relax and watch some racing?

Users who are viewing this thread