NMRA RACE AT BRADENTON!!!!!!!!!!!

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Alright guys, this is the event that EVERYONE needs to come to. I think its the first race of the NMRA season. Stricly performance and the other top 03's in the country should be there..

Lets get a HUGE caravan over there. . .I will PM toofast4you/LTHL PSI and those guys. I wanted to start the thread early so we can make sure everyone can come. So if your coming, let us know!

The dates are March 11, 12, 13, 14

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
andrew - are you sure its the 12th? I thought that was the Orlando race weekend?

dip - thats a good point, that might not be a bad idea.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
LTHL - It would be great if you guys could come!

We all should definately meet up somewhere. It might be a little tough picking a spot because everyone is from different areas. Dip stick had a good idea about I-75.

If anyone has any other suggestions feel free to post them.

BTW - the 11th (friday) is test and tune, tech, and racing, then saturday is racing and car show, then sunday is the finals. How many days are you guys going? Should we all plan on meeting up on saturday? Some of my friends get hotels for the whole weekend so I am not sure what I am doing yet.

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
anyone have the exact date? I have nat guard drill on the first weekend, i think the 7th or something like that, and I might have to go to a school on the second weekend but I might be able to get out of that

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by JaketheSnake
anyone have the exact date? I have nat guard drill on the first weekend, i think the 7th or something like that, and I might have to go to a school on the second weekend but I might be able to get out of that

It's March 11, 12, 13, and 14.

EDIT: John, if you could please just go ahead and throw these dates up in your orginal post, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I put the dates up, but the 11-14th are thursday through sunday. . .whats going on thursday? I thought it was friday through sunday,

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
EDIT: John, still says it's full and I can't send a PM :shrug:

I'll just call you when I get a chance.

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Andrew - it is clean. Am I sensing some attitude? Could this be frustration from the gym????? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread