NMRA RACE AT BRADENTON!!!!!!!!!!!

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
really? Thats really weird, this site has been acting weird lately. I have no more then 5 PM's.

Yea just give me a call.

Adam - Lol, hey thats what we can do next. . . .we can plan a track day AND a maxout day at the gym!

snakeyes

Established Member
I'll be there. Due to wonderful timing buisness is taking me to Orlando. I unfortunately be without my car but I will live vicariously through you guys. Hopefully I will be able to rent something decent to get me by. Anyone from the area know of decent hotels in the vicinity? Definitely looking forward to seeing Cobras in action. Haven't driven mine since Nov 1st.

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
John - That'd be cool... I'm hoping to maybe finally do 100. :lol:

snakeyes - Good to here that you can make it. unfortunately I don't know of any good hotels around that area.

Last edited:

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
so far:

-KevinJKD
-TRDNiteLife
-Dip Stick
-Brian97vobra
-Griffin
-LTHL PSI
-Surfnerv89
-Blades
-97SVTStang
-o3SnakeBite
-JakeTheSnake (maybe)
-jream
-Tom
-snakeyes

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Someone give me a distance from Melbounre Florida to the meeting point. I will bring some of my boys down and get some filming in, Blades thanks for the recommendation I ended up getting the Sony TRV70.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by Rev
Someone give me a distance from Melbounre Florida to the meeting point. I will bring some of my boys down and get some filming in, Blades thanks for the recommendation I ended up getting the Sony TRV70.

Mapquest - From Melbourne to the track is roughly 188 miles, about 3 hours. Not sure exactly where we're meeting, but that should give you a rough idea.

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
Rev can meet up with people taking 75 south at the Brandon exit. I will post phone #'s of local hotels close to the track later tonight.

99RedSVT

Established Member
Im in i want to go..Im sure jake the snake and I will be cruising down there from tampa.So anyone want to meet up in te tampa area and cruise down there..

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
UGH, I need to get ahold of Rick and Linn at Amazon to get reservations done.

How the HECK does anyone find each other down there?

Users who are viewing this thread