NMRA Race Pages...we're all in it!

Rob Raymer

Established Member
Just curious if anyone else received their new issue yet? I was surprised at how much coverage we all got!

If you don't get RacePages, you need to sign up for it ASAP.

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by Rob Raymer
Just curious if anyone else received their new issue yet? I was surprised at how much coverage we all got!

If you don't get RacePages, you need to sign up for it ASAP.

How? and what is it?

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
Thanks Rob.
I worked very hard on that special `03 Cobra issue of the NMRA Race Pages.
(That's my white coupe in the "test drive" feature.)
It's got tons of tech, racing, and inside info on these cars.
I hope you all enjoy it.
If you can't find a copy, call the NMRA (714-444-2426). You can subscribe there.

Jamie

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Yes Jamie you did a bang up job on it. The whole weekend was a blast. I'm ready to do another shootout, lets talk to nmra. I'll call you soon.

Rick

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
Really, the credit for the magazine needs to go to Rob Kinnan, the editor of the NMRA's Race Pages. He's responsible for dreaming up that issue in addition to supplying the killer front cover art work. That book belongs in everyone's collection - it's that nice.

Rick - I'm lobbying to get the `03 Cobra class at NMRA. It will be a limited, bolt-on class offered at 4-5 of the races. The NMRA is going to be strapped for man power this year. But, if I can do anything about making this class happen you I will. Looking forward to the phone call.

Thanks,
Jamie

Rob Raymer

Established Member
Jamie- Any idea if their will be a specific class for the '03's in Bradenton? I would love to come to that event, but only if I know for sure there's a place for us.

What do we (or I) need to do to make sure it happens? Donate prize money ($1000 cash), prizes (exhaust systems, headers, chips, etc.)??? Just give me the word.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I was flippin through that issue this morning :)

Some good coverage, had some parts for the 03s in the beginning of the issue. Nice to put some faces with names finally :)

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
Rob (and this goes for everyone) - call NMRA (714-444-2426), talk to and leave messages for James, Charlie, Rob, and Steve. Tell them how cool an `03 Cobra class would be and how much you would participate. [IMPORTANT - the NMRA is not ignoring the `03. They are just slammed this time of year finalizing the rules/tracks/etc.]

For the first year, I am asking them for a bolt-on class (similar to the modifications allowed in Factory Stock). I have a rough draft rule set I can send you if interested.

Thanks,
Jamie

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Jamie if you need any help in organizing this Please let me know. Linn and I will help as much as we can to keep promoting these cars. Sponsorship for the class would not be a problem either.

Rick

Rob Raymer

Established Member
Originally posted by AmazonRacing
Jamie if you need any help in organizing this Please let me know. Linn and I will help as much as we can to keep promoting these cars. Sponsorship for the class would not be a problem either.

Rick

Jamie, I will call today. Also could you please either email me the draft of rules, or fax them to me? email: [email protected]
Fax: 812-256-6435

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread