No fair priced catted midpipe for 2011s?

adamb258

Established Member
Unless I am missing a major player the only catted X I see for a stock system is magnaflow coming in around $800, and the cheapest catted H being MRT around $600.

Lethal offers a catted X for the 07-10 for $400 but in an email they said they have no plans for a catted version for us 2011-2012 folks at this time.

sedanman

Established Member
Just use a offroad pipe, cats dont do well on these cars. Just keep the stock pipe and if you have to pass emissions just swap on the stock one. It only takes 20 min.

adamb258

Established Member
Im running the magnaflow muffler deletes (SLP LMI essentially) so I was looking to keep them. I may just do an o/r x and add some resonators after the crossover though to cut back on the noise a bit. I like my cars loud but not tacky sounding

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
The high flows wont last too long and there isnt much of a sound difference b/w high flow and o/r. Worst case you slap on a set of race bullets to kill the rasp

bull3441

Established Member
Put your stock mufflers on with the O/R X and you will have a great sound. Catted pipes are a waste, I have a collection of destroyed cats. Resonators blow as well. My MBRP resonators actually came apart and destroyed my Corsa mufflers. Do it once and save some $. Also keep in mind what are your state inspection requirements?

Users who are viewing this thread