No Income Tax Law??? Watch this movie..interesting..

afro

Why?
Established Member
Check this out guys:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198

Makes a good case that there is NO LAW that says you have to pay federal income taxes + discusses other issues. Not a far right or far left movie. Just a documentary about tax laws, money, privacy and the federal reserve.

This is a full-length documentary/film. Set aside some time for this one. 1 hr 50 min.

discuss..

-fro

Last edited:

Lances03GT

Has a Cobra now
Established Member
I have researched this alot over the year's and yes we the American people are being screwed over by Income Tax which is against the Constitution.Hell were not suppossed to be a Demacracy either but a Republic.Our founding father's would be ashamed.

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
Lances03GT said:
I have researched this alot over the year's and yes we the American people are being screwed over by Income Tax which is against the Constitution.Hell were not suppossed to be a Demacracy either but a Republic.Our founding father's would be ashamed.

we're not a democracy. we're a democratic republic. otherwise each vote for president would be counted and totalled and whoever has most would win. not the case. I thought Florida was the only state that didnt have one, when my parents moved here there wasn't one in CT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread