No Lightnings for sale in AZ?

kelsey

I live in Scottsdale,AZ. I don't see many Lightnings here on the road. I also can't seem to find any used ones for sale either. Any thoughts on why there aren't many out here?

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
well if you are up for a little road trip there are two 03 Ls here in El Paso.
one with 18k on the clock and one with 20k on the clock. the 20k one is white :)

BigRick

Whippled Roush
Established Member
A couple here in Las Vegas,but they go fast.When I traded mine in it didnt last a week on a Ford dealers lot.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
radtech said:
I live in Scottsdale,AZ. I don't see many Lightnings here on the road. I also can't seem to find any used ones for sale either. Any thoughts on why there aren't many out here?

PM sent.

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
I just bought my 02L about 2 months ago, and there was about 3-4 for sale around town at the same time. Maybe that was a fluke. You are right though, I don't see many L's around. I would think that in Arizona you would see a lot, but I guess not. Keep looking, I am sure you will find something.

-Andy

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
hyvltge said:

Oh Mike come on man, your killing me here!
I saw a white 99/00, 1 true blue, one sonic blue, one black just on the way home, and for once I was driving mine! I tried to play with the SB on the freeway but it looked stock and he didn't seem to want to play. We got off on the same exit but went different ways. I don't see many L's for sale though, just everywhere.

Andy a lot don't come out in the summer. Shit mpg and 110 degree heat = not so fun. Some people are just lightweights I guess.

Last edited:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
its coz i bought the only black one :-D yes i bought my truck in phoenix while on my thanksgiving vacation. I just happened to pass by... it was a hard decision, the other option was a modified sonic blue terminator w/ warranty.

Mike- where are these 2 Ls for sale at in El Paso? I wanna check em out since I just sold one car :-D

Users who are viewing this thread