No longer a Cobra owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Replaced it with a...... Ford Fusion???

What the hell was I thinking. Oh right, the 120 dollar a week gas bill.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
you Backslider!!!

Well, you put your $$$ where you mouth is.

Too many people complain about the high gas prices, yet still drive their gass guzzlers!

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
I am not kidding. Got a Fusion SEL. leased. Lowered my insurance, gas bill and payments in one shot.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
jamz said:
you Backslider!!!

Well, you put your $$$ where you mouth is.

Too many people complain about the high gas prices, yet still drive their gass guzzlers!
Contrary to popular belief, I am not a hypocrite. :)

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
My daily driver is an 02 Mercury Cougar, it gets around 24 or so mpg. My wife wanted my F150 when I got it, soooooo.

I drive 7 miles one way, my wife, 3. We dont have to spend much on gas, we moved close to where our work was. Beats driving 16 & 32 miles on way like we used to.

Urban Sprawl!!!!!

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
MuscleHead said:
'' you don't buy a sports car for gas mileage '' :loser:

:lol: agreed........you are better off buying a bike or a scooter

REPCobra10

Established Member
:lol: Sucks to be you :loser: ! Just kidding man! I can understand where you're coming from. Nobody likes the high and rising gas prices and everybody is always looking to save money in some way, shape or form. You chose to save funds via getting rid of your Cobra for lower insurance, payments and gas prices. That's cool and I hope you don't regret your decison man. The Ford Fusion is a great little car. My buddy has a black V6 Fusion with some nice 18-inch chrome wheels and it looks sharp. Anyways, enjoy your new car man. All, take it easy.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
kneedragger said:
I am not kidding. Got a Fusion SEL. leased. Lowered my insurance, gas bill and payments in one shot.

And your popularity :poke:

j/k now go put a blower on that biatch!

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
MuscleHead said:
'' you don't buy a sports car for gas mileage '' :loser:
Holy crap!!! I was wrong all this time!!!!

Thanks for the clue. I'll remember to consult you when I need to dumb things down a bit.

2814v

Established Member
Not you too! It seems that alot of term's are getting sold. Its not the cool new thing it use to be. Not that thats why you sold, I understand why you did it. It just seems the ranks are thinning out. Wait till the GT500 and brand X and Y hit the market the ranks will really thin out then. Good luck with the new ride.

Last edited:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:
:lol: agreed........you are better off buying a bike or a scooter
I also own a Daytona 675.

Uh, there are other reasons I didn't feel the need to explain everything in here. I also didn't expect this level of ignorance.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
2814v said:
Not you too! It seems that alot of term's are getting sold. Its not the cool new thing it use to be. Not that thats way you sold, I understand way you did it. It just seems the ranks are thinning out. Wait till the GT500 and brand X and Y hit the market the ranks will really thin out then. Good luck with the new ride.
I'm only in a 24 month lease on it. Next car will be a fast one again.

tankerman1981

Established Member
well sucks u had to get rid of the cobra but those fusions aren't bad lil cars i tell ya.... ohh well no matter how high gas gets i will not get rid of my cobra... tooo much fun.. just would have to sacrifice other things in my life.....

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
tankerman1981 said:
well sucks u had to get rid of the cobra but those fusions aren't bad lil cars i tell ya.... ohh well no matter how high gas gets i will not get rid of my cobra... tooo much fun.. just would have to sacrifice other things in my life.....
I also only put 150 miles on the Cobra in 5 months. I never got a chance to drive it. So, I went cheaper. Besides, I still have my 70 TA for the V8 days. :)

2814v

Established Member
tankerman1981 said:

If it keeps going up I'll have take the ZR1 out more and leave the power key at home. I can get 25 mpg if I leave the power key in normal, but thats no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread