No longer with us ***PICS***

Established Member
A good friend of mine, was biking on New Years day in Dubai on his brand new Suzuki Hayabusa, which his wife gifted too him 3 weeks earlier. He had been riding for the last 15 years, a great guy, a wonderful husband and father. Unfortunately, nobody knows what happened that tragic afternoon. The 2 other guys who accompanied him, can't recollect exactly as it all happened too fast. After the accident, he lived for about 25 minutes, But the paramedics never got to him on time.
I am sure you guys will know, after seeing the pictues below, that he is no longer with us.

So long Brian. Your memory will last a lifetime.

These pictures were taken on the memorial ride we had for Brian about 20 days after the accident.

Last edited:

ripnroar46

Established Member
Wow, i'm sorry for your lost. Looks like it was a very hard hit, it stinks how dangerous bikes are since they are so much fun!

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
That really sucks.

Its stuff like this that really makes my craving for a crotch rocket kinda go away.

Sorry for your loss.

Established Member
thanks alot guys !
i hate to say it but I'm going to anyway
"SPEED THRILLS, BUT KILLS'"

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
its never a question if we will go down on a bike its always a question of when and how bad will it be.

Sorry for your loss, it hits home with some of us more than others. Was there any other vehicles involved or just him?

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
Sorry for the loss, unfortunately this reminds me of an accident that I worked on a Ducati several years back. The bike looked as if it exploded. The cause of the accident was speed. I was able to determine his speed at 113 mph in a 30 mph curve. Its always tough to have to tell the family, the worst part of the job.
Again, sorry for the loss.

Badass_Forever

Established Member
sorry to hear, i hate to see things like that happen to good people, you guys need to buy that bike back, and burn it.... send it back up 2 him :)

Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
its never a question if we will go down on a bike its always a question of when and how bad will it be.

Sorry for your loss, it hits home with some of us more than others. Was there any other vehicles involved or just him?

luckily there was nobody else invloved, just Brian !

Established Member
Badass_Forever said:
sorry to hear, i hate to see things like that happen to good people, you guys need to buy that bike back, and burn it.... send it back up 2 him :)

Thats a nice thought. But I don't think the police are ready to release the bike back to us just yet. I dunno, maybe we should ask, eh !

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Very sorry to hear bro. My thoughts are with his family and everyone it affected. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

-Graycen

01BlackGT

SVT Wannabe
Established Member
I am terribly sorry for your loss. I am stuck in a tough decision right now, to buy a bike or not to buy a bike. I am only 18 years old and have been in love with these things my whole life. My buddy recently got an r6 and when I drive it I absolutely love it. I know the dangers involved but everytime I get on that bike I just forget about the world and its amazing. Tough loss's like yours are what keep running through my mind when I am shopping for a bike. Again Im terribly sorry for your loss. May he RIP and God be with his family.

Established Member
01BlackGT said:
I am terribly sorry for your loss. I am stuck in a tough decision right now, to buy a bike or not to buy a bike. I am only 18 years old and have been in love with these things my whole life. My buddy recently got an r6 and when I drive it I absolutely love it. I know the dangers involved but everytime I get on that bike I just forget about the world and its amazing. Tough loss's like yours are what keep running through my mind when I am shopping for a bike. Again Im terribly sorry for your loss. May he RIP and God be with his family.

Don't let anybody stop you from doing what you love and enjoy, but remember to do both of them RESPONSIBILY !

Users who are viewing this thread