No more Cobra

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I took my last drive in the Cobra today, out to Dulles and back to pick up the new owner and his son. Brian seemed to love everything about the car, hope he enjoys the crap out of it. I guess it went full circle from Orlando, to Maryland, back to Tampa.

Sad to see it go, but damn it sounded nice driving away. :banana:

"It'll Run"

Established Member
I took my last drive in the Cobra today, out to Dulles and back to pick up the new owner and his son. Brian seemed to love everything about the car, hope he enjoys the crap out of it. I guess it went full circle from Orlando, to Maryland, back to Tampa.

Sad to see it go, but damn it sounded nice driving away. :banana:

Congrats on the sale bro......:beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Damn, I'm starting to think the cool thing to do is to NOT have a cobra. Dropping like flies lately...

convert03cobra

Established Member
Good deal Dale. I can't wait to see what's next. I think the turbo VW bug has your name written all over it :)

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Just DO IT!

prototype-gt-cars-946_1m.jpg

Race cars for sale - RaceCarsForSale.com

Sorry to see it go, Dale. Get something quick!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Greg, didn't you post that site up back when I was looking for a Cobra? Haha.

Can't wait to get into something new. Sadly, gas mileage is actually starting to be a factor in what I'm looking for. That brings diesels into the equation since I do so much highway driving. If I could find a 335d with sport package for a decent price, I'd have one in the driveway tomorrow. Since I can't, it's either the A3 TDI or just suck it up and get a 335i.

Sorry, no more Cobras for me for a while. I'll need a house before I can justify having 3 cars lol.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Congrats on the sale, I hope you got what you were asking for since the car was easily worth that.

You'll be back, they always come back. :)

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Shame to see it go! It sounded mean as hell going to down the road almost 2 miles away!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
LOL Eric.

Shame to see it go! It sounded mean as hell going to down the road almost 2 miles away!

Thanks dude. When the guy was driving away from my house, I was like holy crap that sounds good. The stroker and bassanis had such a deep sound to it, but I never got to hear it from behind before.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Another sad day in MACA history...and welcome to the club. When is the next non-MACA cruise?

The one I put together in September is for anything on wheels. I expect atleast an 86 911 and a Lotus Elise. Last year we also had a CTS-V, Subaru, and VW cruise with us.

Users who are viewing this thread