No more Gatorback belts??

03' White Snake

Established Member
Went to order a Gatorback belt from Rockauto.com and turns out they are replaced by Continental. I searched for my Gatorback belt guide I keep saved in my favorites, and error, couldn't load.

I ordered up a new belt, looks the same as the gatorback, I'll let you know if it there are any issues with it after I install it.

stangfreak

Established Member
All I ran was gator back when I had my eaton. That and a ultra grip Reichard racing pulley, zero belt slip. Never needed a aux pulley. I even installed my pulley guard with my 2.76 upper only and I looked stock when I popped my hood. Plus it sounded like I had a procharger under the hood with that combo. I guess bc of the grooves from the pulley and the gator back.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Well this sucks, I was just about to get one that sqweaking is driving me nuts!

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I've read about these belts, from the pic they look just like the gatorback.

Let us know how it turns out

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Man I was tempted to order one to try my gates squeaks on cold start then goes away.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Man I was tempted to order one to try my gates squeaks on cold start then goes away.

I had the same issue with Gates. I've been running Gatorbacks for many years now and wouldn't want anything else. Hope they aren't discontinued.

Users who are viewing this thread