no-one around/in Asheville. NC?

maybe04

Established Member
Looking to try out some new modded '03-'04 Cobras.....

;-)

Where's everybody go after 12am when the cops arrive and trys to shut the shit down?

maybe04

Established Member
Yeah, we use to go to Bristol before the switch to NHRA. Too much tech inspection now...we can't pass it. We drive street cars, not race cars.

;-)

BlownFRC

Established Member
Originally posted by blownLX5oh
Looking to try out some new modded '03-'04 Cobras.....

You definately need to try out killer03cobra. You do have more than just a blower, right? ;-)

Last edited:

maybe04

Established Member
Yeah, got more than a 'blower'. Maybe it'll be enough, we'll see.

How many of you can make it?

Saturday night?

Later the better ya know.

BlownFRC, you'll bring the Vette too won't ya?

Whose faster you or the '03 Cobra?

maybe04

Established Member
Originally posted by Killer03Cobra
I got a cobra for you to try...

U gunna be on patton this weekend?

Wait....did you (or may still do) trailer your car to Patton? Yellow Cobra with all kinds of goodies....if so, we have already ran you.

You may not be the same guy?????

maybe04

Established Member
Are the street fight nights held on Thursday or Fridays now?

Use to be on Friday....??

Anyway, thanks for the invite,,,,if we start that way, I'll give you a heads up....

maybe04

Established Member
Oh yeah,,,we did make the FFW this past weekend, one of the cars we brought placed 4th overall in True street....no traction.. :-(

N20LS1Brandon

Established Member
Originally posted by Midnitrous_Express
We hardly have a teck inspection at Bristol these days, on a street fight night. Come on out and try it.
So they changed it to thurs night now? If so I'll be up there this thurs if the weather is good.

I live in charlotte but head up to Hickory every once in a while to hang out. Its not that bad of a drive to there from asheville either. If anyone wants we can meet up there sometime since its about a 1/2 way point.

maybe04

Established Member
I dunno if it's Thursday ~or~ Friday..but I can find out, I think an above member mentioned it was on Friday evenings now...

I'll let you know.

BMC blown92LX

Established Member
hey blownlx5oh,..... let me tell you a little about patton.

Theres four types of cars there. Fast, wanna be fast, might be fast but you'll never know, and finally slow.

Good luck trying to find a Cobra to race ya there.

Instead of racing, they'd rather sit at Auto-Zone and TALK about how fast their Cobra is...or maybe they talk about the lastest issue of MM&FF.

Me...?? Damn a bunch of talking...lets race and talk later.
Why sit for HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND..well, you get the picture..and talk about what you have done to your car?

If you out run me...congrats...if I out run you...good for me...

Just don't sit at Auto-Zone and talk about racing...bring your cars out on PATTON...drive 'em a lil bit damn.

ModMike1572

Established Member
Originally posted by 03nocobra

Theres four types of cars there. Fast, wanna be fast, might be fast but you'll never know, and finally slow.

Instead of racing, they'd rather sit at Auto-Zone and TALK about how fast their Cobra is...or maybe they talk about the lastest issue of MM&FF.

Why sit for HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND..well, you get the picture..and talk about what you have done to your car?

Just don't sit at Auto-Zone and talk about racing...bring your cars out on PATTON...drive 'em a lil bit damn.

Damn, i didnt know we had a procharged 03 cobra running around in asheville.

Do you cruise through patton often?

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Originally posted by 03nocobra

Umm exactly who are you??? How bout introducing yourself to the "talkers" once?? LMAO Are you scared?? Shit, those Cobras do race, but no point in racing for free. Put your money where your mouth is!

BTW, if anyone is up for getting together I'll be going to Asheville this weekend, Aug 20-21.

Users who are viewing this thread