NO2 Explosion

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by rocket5979
No it is a wet kit. Because you can see the fuel line and the nitro lines going into what is left of his intake there. It is kind of like a mix between a true wet kit and a dry kit. Either way that kit right there is THE WORST KIND to have on that plastic intake for the fuel puddling reason!! I mean god I would never use that type of kit on a modular engine. I would use straight dry with the fuel being added through the injectors or go with a wet kit like the Holley Nozzle system that has the attachments that go in between the injectors and the heads.

:thumbsup:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
Thats why I will NEVER EVER use a wet kit on any of my rides!!! Fuel puddling will do that!

Originally posted by mjchip
Gotta love a wet kit on the Ford electronic returnless fuel system! NOT!

MJ

No thats why you never spray a car with a wet kit too soon in the rpm range. your chances of puddling go up times 1000.:nono:

jonas

Established Member
man that was a bummer

Problem with nos is its cheap and alot of people want instant gratification without building for the nos. That and nos is tempermental, you have to dial it in perfectly or this sort of thing happens.

Modern efi intakes are designed to flow air unlike older carbed or tb injected systems of before. the fuel seperates at the tight bends and puddles in pleniun area. I would of went dry, noszles or direct port style

Users who are viewing this thread