No2????

6SpeedLover

Established Member
How many of you guys are using nitros, on all stock internals? Im ready to buy, and I have no idea on what to get (Wet or Dry Shot) Can you give me all of your details, and opinions.... I have CAI, Ported Throttle Body, and Skunk 2 Exhaust. Just looking for that little extra boost. Any advice will be helpful :shrug: Thanx in advance :beer:

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
I run the ZEX wet kit with the blower and love the combo. The 55 shot is perfect(adjustable to 75) and easy as heck to install. Just a few wires and one switch. Took me about 50 mins to install the kit. You'll need the c-f-m.com fuel line tap. But I'd go direct port if I could do it again, to save my blower coatings. Oh well, it's still fun when I hit it. E-

6SpeedLover

Established Member
elliot400 said:
I run the ZEX wet kit with the blower and love the combo. The 55 shot is perfect(adjustable to 75) and easy as heck to install. Just a few wires and one switch. Took me about 50 mins to install the kit. You'll need the c-f-m.com fuel line tap. But I'd go direct port if I could do it again, to save my blower coatings. Oh well, it's still fun when I hit it. E-
Thats the exact advice I was looking for :beer: Thank You... Btw, you have a sweet ass Foci :rockon: Thanx again, it sounds like something I will be getting....

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
Depends on where you live. In VT it's over $58, here in NC it's closer to $38. I have the 10lb bottle, it lasts a while with these little pills in(55). I hardly ever drive the car anymore(new baby) and the 07' CR-V is about as exciting as we get. Too bad really. E-

Users who are viewing this thread