noob alert

mgallo13

Established Member
whats up guys my longtime friend NJ03SVTCobra just told me about this forum the other day and after being on it my entire day at class I just wanted to post and see whats up. Didn't know where else to post this so I figured I'd do it here. I drive a 2001 jeep wrangler 4.0L 5spd but when I graduate school I'm planning on getting a 2011+ Mustang GT or Boss 302 depending on how long I want to wait. I wanted to mod my jeep when I first bought it in early 2010 but then when the new 5.0 came out the man inside me came out and punched me in the jaw and now all I'm doing is saving up for the Mustang. Hopefully I get it sooner rather than later! :beer: :banana: :coolman:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
soooo you found roadside pub, and didn't see the sub-forum at the top? http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/newbies-introduce-yourself-145/ ?

do something most noobs don't do and go read the rules. and stay out of smackdown till you understand how it works and read those rules too.

welcome to the site

whats up guys my longtime friend NJ03SVTCobra just told me about this forum the other day and after being on it my entire day at class I just wanted to post and see whats up. Didn't know where else to post this so I figured I'd do it here. I drive a 2001 jeep wrangler 4.0L 5spd but when I graduate school I'm planning on getting a 2011+ Mustang GT or Boss 302 depending on how long I want to wait. I wanted to mod my jeep when I first bought it in early 2010 but then when the new 5.0 came out the man inside me came out and punched me in the jaw and now all I'm doing is saving up for the Mustang. Hopefully I get it sooner rather than later! :beer: :banana: :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread