noob here

redrum04

Established Member
just joined the forum and figured i'd drop a line. i drive an 04 mach 1 that is slowly getting some mods. i was born in hackettstown nj, but ive been in central florida for quite a while. my former mustangs were a 90 lx hatch and an 04 gt. hope to find some good info here, especially since a lot of my searches link to threads from this site............dan

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
welcome aboard- Sweet ride, everyone knows Red is the fastest color:banana:

There is a ton of good info here- along with a fair amount of trash talking. But it's all good. We all get along for the most part:beer:

What mods do you have so far?

redrum04

Established Member
not too much yet. car came with a mrt cai, which i could take or leave. i added a magnaflow catback and upr off road x. gears, axles and a programmer should be done this month. still kicking around between 4.10's and 4.30's. it's getting its first pass tomorrow, funday sunday at orlando speedworld. et won't be great with radials, but it feels like its got 106-108 in it, maybe? i was surprised how much it pulls on the big end for a 281 inch motor in a not so light ride. i had a bolt-on 5.0 with 3.73s which would destroy the mach well into third, but kinda fell flat near the top, where this one seems to keep going( for a low 13 sec car, lol) i guess we'll see tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread