Noob

Local24

Established Member
I'm looking for a new car. Everyone will prob hate me for even asking this but I looking for some opinions on a new car I really like the 5.0 mustang, but ive also had my eye on the new sti. Some please shed some light on what car I should buy. I'm open to other cars to I just really like those two

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I'm looking for a new car. Everyone will prob hate me for even asking this but I looking for some opinions on a new car I really like the 5.0 mustang, but ive also had my eye on the new sti. Some please shed some light on what car I should buy. I'm open to other cars to I just really like those two

Nobody can decide this for you. Your best bet is to drive both and purchase the car you like better.

You might want to peruse this article as well. Some really great cars in there and you can see how they stack up performance wise against each other.

Lightning Lap 2011

Local24

Established Member
Nobody can decide this for you. Your best bet is to drive both and purchase the car you like better.

You might want to peruse this article as well. Some really great cars in there and you can see how they stack up performance wise against each other.

Lightning Lap 2011

Thanks for the article!

I have already drove the sti, not the mustang yet

rexisme

Established Member
I Didnt look at your location but if u get snow and it will be your only car. Get the sti. If I had to do it over, I would. Granted I have a jeep I use in the winter, I'd rather just have 1 car for a lot of fun all around. Don't forget though, tires on the sti are summer only so be prepared to shell out some $ for winters.

Users who are viewing this thread