Nor-Cal Tuning???

MOOS_23

Established Member
For all my Nor-cal folks

I've just purchased a car and need to get a dual tune for E85/91.

And I want to make it convenient to switch from E85 to 91 and vice versa IF needed too. Any pros and cons of dual tunes with E85? Anything good tips or info I should know about the E85 setup? I've heard of flex fuel too but not sure if thats the same as E85 or not?

Current mods:
Whipple 2.9
80lb injectors (i know it is not big enough for e85 but will change later on down the line)
dual 340pumps
Fore Return Style Fuel System
Supporting Mods

Who in Nor-Cal does everyone recommend? I am not concerned about the price, I just need to make sure it makes good power and still must be reliable of course!

I am deciding between two known shops that people have been referring me to.

AED in Sacramento area or Starkweather Performance in Turlock????

Any feedback would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
AED that's all you need to know.. don't go to any other tooners in the Bay Area trust me.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
If you haven't already considered a remote tune, I'd strongly consider Kevin Dunn (04sleeper).

I've been working with him on my car (similar build to yours). And his base tune had the car idling almost perfectly. Sent him a datalog around 8 at night and had the revised tune back to me within 30 minutes.

Very helpful and doesn't seem to get annoyed when you ask him questions like other tuners I've had in the past.

Kevin was recommended strongly by the community especially for e85 tunes. so I took a leap of faith and I'm very happy I did.

SVTPete83

Established Member
AED is the only tuner who has ever touched my stangs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread