North Carolina Photo Shoot In or around Winston Salem? Whos Wants to bring a Cobra?

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
Hmm...weather here won't even permit me to back out of the garage. :cryying:

Nice shots. I recognize a few of those cars from Mustang Week. :beer:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
+3 we gotta do it again when the weather is alitte warmer!!Nice meeting everybody!

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Picture054.jpg

sweet car!

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
sorry I had to bolt, but I had to work.... it's was great to meet all of you and your cars :)

I had a great time and hope this is just the first of many get-togethers

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
You are all very welcome. I am sorry that all did not get one. I could not find everybody. Anybody who has pics of the 3 black cobra verts please e-mail them to me or any rolling shots of the group that rolled down from Greensboro.

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Bill is the man. I bought my exhaust from him. He is a great guy and I also did appreciate the burger. I was starving but I didnt want to leave the shoot!

Dman3

Established Member
Damnnnn, I wish I was in town for this. I'm somewhat new to the area ,but was this located at the in door go kart place? I know a few of you in the NC area are currently selling their cobra ,but if you are interested in a trade plus cash please PM me. I have a 2002 camaro SS with only 5k original miles with a few goodies on it already and brand new wheels,headers I have yet to install on the car I would also throw in on the deal. Thanks

2323232327Ffp63253nu328268679WSNRCG.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread